Doomsday is coming!!!!!!!!!!!
Last morning, as always I opened my phone to check are you send me message after you over sleep last night.. But, the delivery report just "D".
So I wanna saw your status, and then............................
The worst day ever in 2013 is coming. Maybe can I called it doomsday, and that
only happens on my heart now. made my heartbeat stopped for several seconds.
That's not funny right? It makes me feel the worst feeling since I broke up
with my ex 2 years ago. It feels like the baby lost his mom. No, it's too
excessive. Like teens lost their old freak'n stuff. "There's another new and
better. But, no one can be the same like the old one." It's too hard to let it
go.
I got up from my fuck'n bed. I don't know why, I don't wanna be in my room for a long time. It makes me feel like shit if I remembered what happens. I know you were taken / have crush to him long time ago. but, last night, baahhhh forget it! :") I don't know
why you so special for me, that makes you so hard to forgotten.
Now, I don't know what to do. All of my sense has been killed. I gonna
missing you :')
Your smile...
Your joke....
Sun on your forehead.....
Your funny sound of your voices....
Our awkward moment......
Our random convos till the end of the night.....
our freaky chat......
And our vn......|
nazar
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar